Morning. I just wanted to share this for those of you who dont have access to FB. If you are interested and dont have access to FB, get in touch and I will give you any details you need.xx
DESIGN TEAM CALL......
Good evening everyone. I have the amazing privilege of being chosen to head up a new design team for Gordon and Justin. Firstly on behalf of Gordon and Justin, I would like to give sincere thanks to the past design team members and make it known to them that they are encouraged and welcome to apply too.
Many companies change their design team yearly, but we have been going for nearly 3, so now is the time for a new team.
So... without further ado..... here's how to apply.
1. Send me 3 examples of your creative work. These can be any type of paper craft, including cards, scrapbook, mixed media etc They can be made using any brand of product. I am looking for a wide range of styles and people who use different mediums, in card making, scrap booking and all areas of paper crafting.
2. With your entry, you should include a little message telling me a bit about you and your creations
3. You can apply by sending your entry by post, email or Facebook message. If applying by email or Facebook message please make sure your photographs are clear and on a plain background. If you wish to apply by post please private message me for my address.
4. You can enter from anywhere in the world, you can be of any age, ladies and gents welcome.
5. If you know anyone who loves to craft but they don't use social media, please let them know and they can apply by post.
The design team call will be open until 27th March, so if you want to make new stuff, there is plenty of time.
Once 10 members have been chosen, the new design team and their entries will be announced.
If you are successful in your application, Be creative will send you some crafty products once per month. As a design team member you will be required to create two projects per calendar month. Those two projects should be one for beginners and one for the more experienced crafter.
The projects created by the design team, will feature on the Be Creative page, The Be Creative blog and at times Hochanda TV, where the creator will be given credit for it.
The samples you make as a design team member should focus on Be Creative products, unless otherwise instructed.
If you are selected for the design team, you will be asked to sign a mini agreement, detailing the above and also agreeing to confidentiality as you will sometimes be working with pre launch products.
I hope this is clear and understandable, please comment below with any questions
I am so excited and looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations