Monday 12 February 2018

Just time to share another Preview for Sara's Vintage Tea Party Launch

Morning, There's just time to squeeze in a sneak peak  of another of the samples I made for the launch of Sara's Signature collection on Hochanda. The exciting launch is tonight at 6 pm and 8 pm, then shows again at 9 am, 1 pm and Last Chance at 5 pm.

More exciting news, I have my Hochanda post published today, I am starting a Floral Embellishment Series. I will be sharing a range of flowers to suit a variety of projects, with step by steps to make your own. Today's post also includes a video of How to make silk ribbon roses. It would be wonderful if you could pop by and leave your comments, I really do value your feedback. thank you for visiting today, for now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

https://hochandablog.com/2018/02/12/fabric-rosettes-a-floral-embellishment-series-by-nick-roberts/

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the colours and the dies do all the work.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Nick. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete