Friday 26 April 2019

Have a great Weekend

Hi Friends and Crafters. I hope you all enjoyed the Easter break last weekend. Well it's Easter here in Bulgaria this week. The glorious weather here has made up for the lack of Hot Cross Buns here. Today I thought I would share with you a few card that I made using the goodies I brought to Hochanda a few weeks ago. before I start sharing my tutorials. The first few are made using the beautiful Designer Papers from Clarity, they are stunning to use with many dies and the colours are sublime.

It really has been wonderful to have a few days to myself to recharge my batteries and get everything ready for my next visit to Hochanda to share some more from the Craftascope range.

I have some more good news that I thought I would share with you today. If you haven't already seen, I will be attending the Stamperama show in Stenvenage, it's on the 11th August and it would be lovely to see you there, I hope you will take the time to say hello.

I am planning on bringing some brand new goodies to share at the show before they are released o Hochanda too. I will share more information nearer the time, so please keep a look out.

It's been great being able to share my designs with you on Hochanda and on my Etsy shop, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you so much for your support. Without it I wouldn't be able to bring the products that I am. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. The dolphin die looks gorgeous against the Clarity papers doesn't it. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers & they are beautiful with the Dolphin die. I have made many cards with the papers & the die everyone has commented on them. It is a very easy card to make but packs a big wow factor! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick, Just catching up with my reading and still following your blog, even if I rarely comment! I love this die but it had sold out when I tried to buy at the launch but seeing your beautiful work has reminded me that I definitely need to add it to my stash. Stevenage is only about an hour from where I live so I will make every effort to be there in August - it would be a real joy to meet you and have a good crafty chat! Take care and keep well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Nick its beautiful to see your Designs. So many good News. Take care my friend

    ReplyDelete