Friday 5 April 2019

Blooming Marvelous Collection

Morning Friends and Crafters. As promised I have now had the chance to upload the Blooming Marvelous collection Launch show with Dave Bradford. I know a lot of people have asked for it, so I thought it would be a good idea to add it here and on my Youtube Channel, so it will still be around after it's removed from the Hochanda Rewind service.

There are a couple of the Rose petal Dies sets still available on my Etsy site, so please do take advantage if you did want them. There are also a small amount of the other items available after selling out. I am doing my best to bring them back to Hochanda, so hopefully I can add them to my launch next month. I do hope you will join me then, for something rather exciting. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments: