Sunday 14 April 2019

20% Discount on all stamps at Hochanda

Hi to all my friends and crafters. This is just a very quick post for you. I am having a few days of rest after getting back home to Bulgaria.  I am just drawing a few things ready for my shows in August. Everything has been made for my May shows and I am really looking forward to sharing the goodies with you.

Hochanda have a wonderful offer this weekend on all of the stamps on their website. Hurry the offer ends Sunday at Midnight or while stock last. If you want or need any of the Craftascope stamps to add to your collection, now is a brilliant time to get hold of them. They are even better value with the discount, I would find it incredibly difficult to reduce the price as low, especially as some already have discounts as well.

Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment