Saturday 3 November 2018

1975

Morning Friends and Crafters, I am back with you this morning with some more inspiration using stamps and stencils from my collection. I do hope you got to see my first show on Thursday, if not it will be available on rewind  via the Hochanda website. Today's card could be made in any colour way, to suit any occasion, As it is I think it would make a wonderful card for a man.

You will need:
Xander Media Stencil
Profile Stamp Set 2
Selection of texture stamps (Your Choice) 
Watercolour Card
Black Card
Infusions Rusty Car, Lemonchello, Emerald Isle
Versafine Black Ink
Basic Rectangle Die

Step 1: Start by making a really colourful background for this project. Spritz your card and sprinkle with the infusions. Leave this to dry naturally  as the colours remain much more vibrant. Cut a rectangle from scrap paper and keep the inner and the outer. Position over your card, select the part of the stencil you want to use and  ink through with Versafine black ink. Use a ruler to make a frame around the image.

Step 2: Use the inner part of the rectangle to make of the image. Then using your choice of stencils and stamps to build up your design. Trim  down your design and keep the trimmings.

Step 3: Now use the trimmings to stamp your sentiments with the same ink. Mount these onto black card using Tacky glue.

Step 4: Mount your design onto black card. (Don't forget to gut the card, use basic dies and use for later projects)

Step 5: To finish your card, mount it onto a white or cream base card. Then add your words using Collall 3D glue gel.

Thank you for stopping by today to see what I have to share. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished project. I post everyday and I hope you will join me again soon.  

Before I go there is one more thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your FIRST order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 

https://www.britishcraftawards.com/


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

7 comments:

  1. Like the grungy look of this card with all the colours in the background. Tutorial is great as always.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, So happy you like this one, so different for me but love the collection and makes some super cards. This one is a fairly quick make too, it's always good to have a fast one up your sleeve when you need one.x

      Delete
  2. Another fabulous background - great man's card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, so pleased you like this one, it does make a great card for a bloke and quite a quick one to do too, but change the colours and feel and a great Christmas card too, I have some to share later on.xx

      Delete
  3. Great look. Super instructions can't wait to give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, so pleased you like it and are going to have a go, Great to have these fast cards up your sleeve when your in a rush.x

      Delete
  4. Love this card Nick and especially the background. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete