Thursday 25 May 2017

Live, Dream, Love

Here's a great technique to really highlight the depth and detail that these new 3D embossing folders give. I hope you got to see the launch, but if not the shows will still be available on 'Rewind' via the Hochanda website. I used the Daisy stamps from 'The Everlasting Love' set by Leonie, they really suit the look of the card.

Using Neenah Dessert Storm card, I used the letterpress technique to colour the lowest part of the emboss. I swiped across the Regency Swirls embossing folder with Rich Cocoa Memento ink pad. Next I coloured the swirls using a selection of Spectrum Noir, from the Essentials set I used 058, 056 and 057 to blend across the design.

The matching sentiment was stamped using Versafine black in, left to dry before adding Vintage Photo Distress ink.

I stamped Leonie's flowers onto Neenah Dessert Storm card and coloured them using Spectrum Noir. From Nature I used 002 and from Essentials I used 022,020,015,058 and 056.

I cut around the Embossed image with a paper trimmer.

Then I layered the background onto Centura Pearl brown card, then onto Kraft card. The sentiment and flowers were attached with Collall 3D glue gel. Finally I drew a wobbly line around my base card using a Sharpie, white liner.

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed the step by step I have shared and the finished card. Hope to see you soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love it. Thank you Nick for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the techniques you have used. Thank you for sharing, Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete