Sunday 11 September 2016

Glittery Greetings

Morning, Here is another project I have made with the new colours that Justin & Gordon from Be Creative launched during the Birthday Week on Hochanda. I enjoyed making the 20's Mosaic so much that I thought it might be nice to make a Christmas card using the same technique. I also used the stamp set that they launched at the same time.

I had a reindeer stained glass window design from years ago, so I thought it would make a lovely card made with the Wonder Crystals. I started with a sheet of Centura Pearl and stuck a Wonder Sheet to it, before transferring my design.

After cutting it out, I started to emboss each individual piece using the Wonder Crystals. The Deer was done with the finer embossing crystals: Winter Sparkle, Jack Frost and Snow White.

These are the other colours I used for the design.


I pieced the design together, making sure all of the pieces fitted together properly.

Then on another sheet of card I started to secure them in place using Cosmic Shimmer glue. I worked from the bottom up making sure there were no gaps and everything was in line.

I wanted this to sit on a black background, I cut so black pearl card to size, making sure there would be a 1/4'' border all the way around the design. I took the 'Glittery Greetings' stamp from the new set of stamps and using Versamark and the Winter Sparkle and embossed the corners.

Finally I secured the design to my black card with Cosmic Shimmer and it was complete.

Thank you so much for joining me today and taking the time to look at this design. I hope you have enjoyed the step by step I have shared and the finished card. I hope you will visit again very soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


2 comments:

  1. An amazing stained glass window card. These must take a lot of time and some very accurate cutting!
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Nick. Thank you for sharing this. A work of Art.

    ReplyDelete