Tuesday 27 September 2016

Exciting New Launch from Michelle Jackson-Mogford

Hi everyone, I am back again with a second post for today which I am very excited about. Many of you will know Michelle (MJM Design Studio) as the master of DSA & Craft Artist. Well, How exciting is this, Michelle has today launched her very own collection of Digikits. They are now available from Daisytrail for all of us to Craft with to our hearts content. I was so fortunate to be asked to play with with these, I have to say they are amazing.

The content is stunning, there is such a huge variety across the collections to suit a wide selection of crafty project and for all occasions. I have spent hours looking through them. The content is fresh and incredibly usable. I have to be truthful, I got so carried away that so far I have only managed a couple of projects, a scrapbook page and a card. I wanted to do some hybrid crafting with them as well to demonstrate how versatile they are. I have created the scrapbook page using the Lilies and Light Collection and the card from the Sunflowers and Stars. The other two collections are Bizarre & Fantastic and La Senora Mexicana. I would like to add that although they are separate collections they will all mix and match very well indeed.


I know I will be sharing more from these kits in the coming weeks. For anyone who hasn't tried digital crafting I would urge you to try. You can even get a free compact copy of Craft Artist from Daisytrail, if you dont already have the full version.














I had great intention of sharing more but as I said earlier, they are so crammed full that I got carried away. I would highly recommend these as there really is something for everyone. I do hope you will share what you make with these collections. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx 

1 comment:

  1. Not surprised that she has released her own designs,I have long admired her shows on c&c. I have dabbled on Daisytrail for a long time and have many kits but don't really use them. Love what you have done with them.
    What I am waiting for now is your own brand!
    Thank you for sharing yet more of your creations. They must take so much of your time,as well as photographing and writing about them. I really appreciate all you do. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete