Monday 17 June 2019

Video Tutorials and Written tutorials to come

Hi Friends and Crafters. Firstly thank you ever so much for your comments and requests for things to bring along for the Back to Basics with Craftascope, if you have any more to add, please leave them in the comments under the video so I can pick them up easily. I do hope you have been enjoying the videos I have been sharing over the last few weeks on youtube. If you haven't seen them they are available on my channel. I will be starting with my written tutorials soon, as I have now had chance to get everything up to date since coming home. A t-shirt I made with the Retro Chaos Stencil from the Retro Collection, it makes such a clear impression and so nice to have something different.

I added a video yesterday, which you might be interested to see. One of the dies (Graceful Striplet) that I was planning to bring in August features. I have decided not to take it any further, but wanted  to show it to you and give you the opportunity to get hold of one of the 11 dies. You do need to watch the video before deciding on your purchase. Most of them are already in peoples baskets, so if you do want a set please act fast, until they are purchased they are not safe in a basket.

I am really looking forward to joining you on Wednesday at 7 pm for Natter with Nick. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines on the t shirt,really eye catching. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Nicola, It's going to be my favourite T shirt I think, really clean lines and smart but modern and eye catching at the same time. Definitely one of my favourite stencils, mind you I do have a few favourites now. Thank you again.xxx

      Delete