Sunday 9 June 2019

One Day Special Launch show and more

Morning Friends and Crafters. Today is the start of my Journey home, Im travelling to Luton today on the first leg. I like to do it in stages so it's not too much all in one go, so I have a hotel booked for tonight and hopefully I will get chance to catch up with a few things online. I was so proud of my Retro Collection and the One Day Special went so well, Im really pleased you embraced the designs as well. I have a few weeks off now until I bring my new collection to you in August, so dont forget to tune into my Natter with Nick on Wednesdays at 7pm. It will be shared on my Facebook page and youtube. I look forward to chatting with you then.

I have uploaded the Launch of my One Dy Special today so you can watch even after the show is removed from the Hochanda website, I think it's always nice to re visit it now and again for more ideas and inspiration. I hope you will take a look.


I will be starting my tutorials again next week, once I have unpacked and got everything away, washed and in it's place. There always seems to be a lot to do when I get back home. Obviously the first thing will always be my lovely animals, there are a couple of cats who never seem to recognise me when I arrive, but it doesn't take long to get back to normal.

Thank you to those of you who have made purchases from My Etsy store after seeing my post about the craft club. Every little bit helps me get nearer to the goal and with any luck I can get it up and running as soon as possible. I know I miss it and the children in the village do as well. Don't forget that once you have used the goodies, leave a review on Etsy for the products ad you will be in with a chance of winning the GIVEAWAY, its the 3 Beautiful Stamp Sheets, 2 Stencils and 2 beautiful dies. It's a wonderful prize and someone is going to be very lucky. 

If you didn't see the post, please do take a look, it is something really important to me. Rather than ask for donations, I just ask that you buy something from My Etsy store and help me save the money I need to buy a building in the village so I can continue with my Craft club. I know a lot of my followers were very generous years ago, when I first started in the Village Library and knew how passionate I am about it. If you can help, please do, every little bit makes a difference. For Now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely samples,simple but so effective. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love all the designs you brought this time! Will be very happy when these arrive. Thank you for adding your video, I always like to review the demos,as I need visual to really understand things. I always go back to your blogs.for info. I love the Natter with Nick, I think we will all benefit by it. The first was fabulous, your input as to products & helpful tips are really a help to me. Seeing the sneak peak of August's designs are fantastic, those roses are amazing, the new dolphin die looks beautiful. Thank you for doing it, I know it is not the easiest thing to get together, but, we do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, So please you liked what I brought this time. August wont be long away now, I am sure the year will fly by just like it has so far this year. I am hoping that the Natter with Nick will go well tonight, it was a bit hurried after the journey, I suppose it would have been better to postpone it but I want to do it weekly and it's all too easy sometimes to come up with excuses. I am sure the roses will be another hit, I do hope so

      Delete