Wednesday 12 June 2019

Natter with Nick Episode 2 and more

Hi Friends and Crafters. Well it's Wednesday and time for another Natter with Nick tonight at 7 pm. I have broken it into two this week to see if they are faster to upload and I have to say that they were, I left enough time in case it was another 8 hours, but it was less than half that this time. I do hope you will join me for a natter, some demos, Hints, tips and some Wednesday night fun.

Part 2 of this weeks episode will go live at 7.30, to give time to have a chat answer any questions etc. I hope you enjoy  part 2 just as much as the first part. I will take this time to let you know about the 'BIG GIVEAWAY', I have still had a lot of people who don't know about it, I have shared it as much as I can, but obviously with the way Facebook share, there are people who will miss out. What do you have to do? Leave an Honest review for any Craftascope Purchase on my Etsy store. Thats it, then you will be in with the chance of winning my Brand New August collection, consisting of 3 Beautiful Stamp Sets, Stencils and dies.

When you have watched the Natter with Nick, please get in touch if there is anything you would like me to include in my future shows. Anything crafty at all, I will always try and include it. I want these shows to be enjoyable and informative, so your feedback is extremely valuable.

Well I will see you tonight at 7 pm and again at 7.30 pm. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial Nick, I learn so much from you. Your products are innovative and different from the norm. You have encouraged me to think outside of the box and stretched my imagination. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marion, That really is such an amazing thing to hear from you. I think it's great to be thinking of other things to do with your crafty stash. Get the most from everything, It should always be a lot of fun.xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant tutorials and chat Nick. Thank you for taking the time to do them,Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Nicola, I am really so pleased you have enjoyed them. It really is a pleasure to do them and while people are still enjoying them I am more than happy to keep them going. Thanks again.xx

      Delete