Monday 24 June 2019

Back to Basics 2 Landscapes

Morning Friends and Crafters, For those of you who saw my second episode of 'Back to Basics' with Craftascope last night. I really hope you enjoyed it and found it useful & worthwhile. After the show I added a few finishing touches as discussed and added a little sentiment. So here is the end result, do excuse to odd finger print. You can still take a look at the video on my youtube channel and I have added the link to this post to, so pop over and see how it was done.

As I said on the video, I will be adding to the series for as long as I get your requests. So if there is anything you would like to see included in the future shows, then please leave your comments on the comments under the video so I can find them easily.

This weeks 'Natter with Nick' offer ended last night but there are still some really great buys on my Etsy store, some are a little low on stock now, but hopefully you will find what you want to add to your Craftascope Library. I did a second demo on last nights show, I added it as a separate video and you can see it here.

Well I have lots of preparation underway for my first stand at Stamperama in August, not long to go now. I will be sharing lot's of new goodies before visiting Hochanda on the 13th August. Well thats all for no, so Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Nick. I will watch them when I get the time. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I hope you enjoy the videos.xx

      Delete