Saturday 29 June 2019

A little bit of news.

Hi Friends and Crafters.
Just a little bit of news for you. I have been able to add some more of the Craftascope Rose petal dies to my Etsy store at last after they sold out on Hochanda. Also I have listed a few items from my New August Launch, including the whole Regal Rose Collection, please do be quick if you would like anything as it seems to be going very fast and there is no more stock until the August launch and Stamperama in Stevenage. The link for my Etsy store is at the top on the blog page.

Thats really all for now as I have been told to rest for a few days, and I want to be back to 100% as soon as possible. So take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

2 comments:

  1. These dies are gorgeous. You make sure that you do as you've been told and rest! Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for posting tthis

    ReplyDelete