Friday 5 October 2018

Planet in The Clouds

Morning Everyone, Today I am sharing a card I made for the Spectrum Noir Metallic Marker shows. If you missed them or want to look back, they will be available via Catch Up on the Hochanda Website. I have also used stamps from 'A little Bit Magical' by Sheena, I think these look really good coloured in Metallics.

You will Need:
Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers 'Antique Elements'
City in The Clouds 'A little bit Magical
Black Card
Centura Pearl Precious Metals
Versamark Ink Pad
Anti Static Bag
Crafters Companion Textures Stamp Set
Basic Square Dies


Step 1: Wipe over your card with an Anti Static Bag.

Step 2: Cut a 5 1/2' Square with a die, Stamp and emboss your design with Black Embossing Powder

Step 3: Colour in your design, here I have used all of the colours in the set. Add a sentiment, using the Rose Gold Marker.

Step 4: Cut a mat from the Centura Pearl Precious Metals collection to match your design. Then secure it to your base card with Collall Tacky Glue

Step 5: Use a texture stamp with one of the Metallic Markers to edge the image.

Step 6: Mount your card with Tacky glue.

Thank you for joining me today, I do hope you will join me again soon to see what I am sharing. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

For now take care and Happy Crafting.xxx





3 comments:

  1. Like this card a bit futuristic, metallics are beautiful. Another stunning example of your many talents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I love this stamp from Sheena, You're right it a bit futuristic, I thought it would suit the metallics, Take care,xx

      Delete
  2. Great card with a definite sci-fi look to it. It really amazes me what you have managed to do with these pens.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete