Friday 19 October 2018

My First Hochanda Show Preview **I am Sharing Some Important Information on My Blog Today.**

IMPORTANT NEWS INCLUDED. Well, My first show on Hochanda is fast approaching, It will only be a week away on Thursday and thats going to go nowhere as I travel back to the UK before then. So I thought I would take this opportunity to add a couple of samples on my blog for you, Just a very small taste of what will be coming up from my collection. It's such a shame that Leonie will be away in India for my first show, but I am sure she will be having a wonderful time, but everyone at Hochanda has been amazing, so helpful and supportive.

All my posts are written and scheduled to come to go live every day at 8 am as they do now. There is a possibility that these wont be shared to Facebook, it really all depends on access for me. So if you do want to see what I am sharing, please do check my blog to see them, just in case.

So here are a couple of the projects I have made for the show. These are a very small part, but I am sure you can imagine, it's impossible to choose between so many finished samples. Not to worry they will all be shared at some point.

I have designed my whole collection to suit all types of crafter and to suit all styles, you will see that as more are shared and when I have the chance to show you on Hochanda.

Thank you for taking the time to take a look today. As I said this will give you a very small taste of whats to come. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

24 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so exciting! Getting to see a small glimpse of what you have in store for us is wonderful. So excited and can't wait for your show. Everything looks amazing both your dolphins and your rather good looking young man(modelled on yourself no doubt!lol)
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very hard just to pick 4 out of so many samples and wanted to get them with different looks. I had to include my Dolphins, I have loved them for years. I am so happy you like these Nicola, Thank you ever so much.xx

      Delete
  2. Waiting eagerly for the show. I know you are going to do well Nick. Love the sneak peeks. Good luck. Love and hugs Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too now Christine, It wont be long now at all. I am so pleased you like the little peaks here, it was hard to just choose 4 from all that I have done. Thank you again.xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing collection,colors are fantastic,dolphins caught my eye! Very happy & excited for you. Looking forward to viewing more & ready for the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I am so looking forward to share the rest, this is just a small part of it. Thank you ever so much, I cant wait to share more.xx

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your shows Nick, must be so exciting for you! Good luck, love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jean, it really means a lot to me. I am so looking forward to sharing more with you, it wont be long at all now.xx

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to the shows Nick, love the dolphins xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda, I cant wait either, so excited now and it wont be long at all, I cant wait to share it all. I had to included Dolphins, I have always loved them, been looking for years to find some nice stamps but never found any, so I had to do them myself, couldn't wait any longer.xx

      Delete
  6. Will be setting the recorder! It's there then for education!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great thank you Glynis, I do hope you enjoy it.xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow NuckNick, so exciting for YOU and US too. Thanks for showing us some samples look forward to seeing you on Hochanda with more. Safe travelling and don't forget to take time to enjoy yr debut x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, It's been a long time coming, I have to say I am more of a face to face person. I get very excited about craft and love to share I hope that comes across once the cameras are there. I am so excited to share the whole collection with you. Some of the elements have been nearly 2 years in the making. Thanks again.xx

      Delete
  8. WOW! I'm in AWE! I cannot wait for your show! Enjoy your journey! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Jennie, It was very hard to pick just 4 samples from all of the ones I have done for this post. I wanted to get some to suit everyone and all styles of crating. So like you I cant wait for my show either to show you everything I have for you.xx

      Delete
  9. Your samples are great can't wait to see the shows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen, it was very hard to pick just 4 to share for this post. I am so pleased you like them. I am so excited about sharing the rest of the collection with you. It wont be long now.xx

      Delete
  10. Yay Nick, it has come around so quickly. Loving the little sneak peeks here. I will be watching and shouting on from the side lines. The very best of everything. Tracy ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the collection especially the dolphins. Beings from Florida I will definitely have to get them.

    ReplyDelete