Saturday 13 October 2018

Happy Birthday- A Little Bird Told Me

Morning, I am back today with a card I made for the launch of the Clarity 'A Little Bird' One day Special that Barbara launched on Hochanda last weekend. Some of you might have received yours now, if you have I do hope you are having fun using them.

You will Need:
Clarity Little Bird Stamp
Clarity House Martin Stamp
Clarity Wordchains Alphabet Stamp Collection
Mask or Copier Paper
Stamping Card
Black Card
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Copic Alcohol Markers
Collall Tacky Glue

Step 1: On a scrap piece of paper, stamp the House Martin, this will act as your mask.

Step 2: Stamp the House Martin on to your stamping card, then mask it off.

Step 3: Stamp the 'A Little Bird Told Me' on to your card. Then position and stamp the 'Happy Birthday'. Mask the main bird, blooms and little bird, and over stamp the filler with green.

Step 4: Remove masks and carefully colour the other design elements with alcohol markers.

Step 5: Layer your topper onto black card before mounting it onto your white card base.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished card I have shared with you. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

Come back soon to see what else I have to share with you. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card,I think one of my favourites. Love the colours that you have used, especially on the house martin. Somehow I'm quite sure that I would never get the filler stamp lined up properly and would spoil everything.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nick. I haven’t any of the new stencils yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, there are so many techniques to learn, I usually just throw a card together not doing too much, but since the chair dies have come out trying to be more creative thanks to you & all the talented people who are on your blog!

    ReplyDelete