Tuesday 23 October 2018

It's that time again

Hello everyone. Well what an amazing week I am having. I have had so many messages of support for my upcoming show on Hochanda on Thursday 1st November. I wanted to say a big thank you to every single one of you. I really cant put into words how much this means to me, It's a collection I have been working on for a long time and I really want you all to love it and what it can do.

The second part of my post is to let you all know that it;s that time of year again, time to vote for all of your favourite Crafts, shops etc. As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment