Sunday 16 October 2016

Imagination

For this card I used the collection that Leonie launched on Hochanda earlier this week. It's been another wonderful collection to craft with. For this I was after a summery look to cheer us all up before the weather closes in on us ready for winter.

I had decided I wanted to use the balloon stamps to be carrying 'Imagine' over the hills. Having the selection of sizes of masks really helps you to get the feeling of distance with this one appearing as if the smaller one is farther away. I placed my words using Stick n Spray from Crafters Companion and then stamping the balloons in place.

Next after deciding roughly where my land would be, I added some grasses and flower stamps from the collection and masked with Pebeo Drawing gum.

Using torn copier paper I added my hills and landscape, the colour was Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. For the sky I used Summer Sky Distress Ink, leaving areas paler to give the summery fluffy clouds.

I then removed the drawing gum and coloured my images with a selection of my alcohol markers.

To finish I layered my piece onto navy card and then onto a pastel blue Centura Pearl card using Cosmic Shimmer.

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come again soon. My post tomorrow is to show you the samples I have made for the Bee Crafty Launch on Hochanda. The shows are at 10 am, 1 pm and 5 pm tomorrow, I hope you will take a look. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


3 comments:

  1. A very summery feel to this card. As ever love the landscape you have created,it gives such perspective.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and happy card Nick! Love the colours, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Nick. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete