Sunday 8 April 2018

Foamiran Roses

Morning Everyone. This is a post I have been desperate to share with you since I wrote it as part of my Flower Making Series on the Hochanda Blog. Today it's been published so I can now share it with you. The lovely Anna Hersom is on our screens tomorrow at 11 am and 3 pm bringing a selection of the Foamiran sheets along with other accessories and dies to help create the most amazing floral embellishments for any purpose.

My post on the Hochanda Blog includes a tutorial to make a rose with the Foamiran so I do hope you will visit and if you have time leave a comment and please share that post.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today, For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers today and brilliant tutorial. Thank you Nick. Tried to leave a comment on the Hochanda Blog but still cannot. Sorry Nick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever o much, I am over the moon you like them, Such a shame you weren't able to leave a comment. I have had quite a few other messages and mails saying the same thing I wonder how many more just haven't said anything. At least you were able to see it.x

      Delete
  2. These roses are just amazing Nick. So realistic that it really is hard to believe that you could possibly have made them and I'm sure that I can smell their beautiful perfume every time I look at them(and that has been quite a few times one way and another). Your tutorial on the Hochanda blog is really detailed which is so helpful.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola, I am thrilled that you like them, I really took the time to try and make them as close to the real thing as I could. It's such a shame they dont smell like the real thing or if there was a perfume that was exactly like a fresh rose.xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning display of your beautiful roses. Ty for both tutorials. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, I hope you enjoyed them both. Thank you so much, I am so happy that you liked them.xx

      Delete