Sunday 1 April 2018

A 'Not To Miss' Wonderful New Launch

Happy Easter Sunday to you all. I do hope the Bunny has been generous to you. As a special treat I am sharing a few of the samples that I have made for a Brand New Launch, airing on Hochanda tomorrow night. There are some amazing new Easel Cards launching for the One Day Special at 6 pm.

Fiona will be showcasing the new designs and shapes, the show will be filled with inspiration both from Fiona's demonstrations  and the terrific samples from the design team. The shows will be Monday 2 d April at 6 pm & 8 pm, then further shows on Tuesday at 9 am and 1 pm with the Final Call at 5 pm, if the stock lasts that is.

With my samples for this launch, I've tried to use as many styles as possible to show just how versatile these collections can be. Once again I was beaten by the clock, but I am sure you will have many more ideas to make them personal to you and the people they are for.

I will share as many as I can along with all the other samples. Sadly this time I am lacking in photos for the Easel cards, but I am sure I can work something out. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to take a look at the cards I have made. Enjoy the rest of your Easter, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. Love these cards Nick. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful samples for these easel cards,I love them all.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No other word Nick simply stunning
    Hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete