Tuesday 10 April 2018

Accent Flowers and Leaves from Foamiran

Morning, I have been so touched by the amount of Messages and comments I have had about the Bowl of Foamiran Roses I shared with you. To be quite honest I really wasn't expecting so many, It has really made me very happy to realise just how king you all are. It's taken me hours to answer you all and I really hope I haven't missed anyone out, please forgive me if I have. I now have a second Tutorial on the Hochanda blog to show the accent flowers and Leaves.

They are wonderful to add the finishing touches to your beautiful creations. I do hope you will take a look. If you do have the time to leave your comments on the blog so I know what sort of thing you would like to see and if there are any areas you would like me to cover. As I mentioned I will do a video if enough people would prefer it.

Please take a look at my Tutorial Here. If you missed the main rose making tutorial is can be found HERE. For now, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved the little extra flowers that you made and the finishing off the rose. Strange I had been thinking of asking how you finished them off! Now I would love to see a video. Also although you described how you started off the rose I would find it really helpful to see this either as pictures or in a video. I think I could carry on once started but it's those first few petals that I would like to see up close so to speak being put in place. Well you did ask!
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete