Friday 30 March 2018

Step into Spring & Leap into Summer Preview

Morning, At last I have the opportunity to share some of the projects I have been working on over the last few weeks. It's been an incredibly busy time with samples, I have to say there are some very exciting products coming up. Fiona is on Hochanda today at 10 am and 3 pm, with a wonderful collection of Dies,Stamps and 3D Folders to take us into Spring and Summer, which we are all looking forward too. Here are a few of the samples I have made with these collections.

Please do tune in for lots of inspiration from Fiona and loads more amazing samples from the whole Design Team, who have been working on these collections.

As always I will be sharing Tutorials for all the cards I have made with the collections, so I do hope you will join me.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Holiday and enjoy all of your Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns. I am incredibly jealous. For now, Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely samples Nick. Favourites are the first and last,and if I had to pick just one then the last one would win.
    Are you not allowed Easter eggs and hot cross buns,or do they not have them in Bulgaria?
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete