Thursday 8 March 2018

Jungle Dreams From Michelle (MJM Studios)

Morning, I hope you have been enjoying the One Day Special launched on Hochanda last night by Michelle. I know it has been extremely popular, but I am really not surprised, she has really pulled out all of the stops. Michelle will be on our screens again this morning at 9 am, with another show at 1 pm and Final Call at 5 pm. 

Michelle has been surrounded by samples, which just shows just how much we have all loved creating with this collection. I hope you got to see my review on the Hochanda blog, if not do take a look and leave a comment if you have time. Hochanda blog link.

I will be starting the Tutorials for the samples I made very soon. Don't forget my Journal Making series starts today on the Hochanda Blog. You could be the lucky person who gets the 6 x 6 Journal ready for you to decorate, by leaving a message there and sharing the Hochanda Blog post on Facebook. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Nick. Haven’t been able to leave a message on the blog as I don’t do Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your samples are gorgeous,as they always are. My favourite (and one that Michelle seemed to really love with all the praise she was giving it)is still the first one from your other post. Although your embroidered hummingbird is gorgeous too.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete