Thursday 6 October 2016

Leonie Pujol Launch Samples Part 2

Welcome back, Here is part 2, Today I am sharing some more of the samples I have made for the Launch of Leonies New and Exciting collection. I do hope that you got to see the Launch show on Hochanda last night, If not it will be available for 14 days on Catch up via their website. Don't forget to tune in today for some more inspirational shows with Leonie at 9 am, 12 Noon, 4 pm and Last Chance at 7 pm, If it lasts that is.

The Six Embossing folders are: Softly Falling, Scribbly Wishes, Entwined Frame, Dotty Days, It's Snowing and finally Baublelicious. As I mentioned before, these coordinate beautifully with Leonies previous goodies, but work equally well as either a focal point or to enhance any of your crafty makes.

There are six stamp sets in the collection and everyone of them are definitely something that you need in your crafty stash. These really are versatile, a fantastic background that can be used either in full or part. I was very excited about the little set of houses along with the accent stamps, trees and snowman. There's another wonderful build a tree stamp, but once again it can be used in other ways, I have actually used it to change the look of the houses in a sample I made for the show.

For bucket loads of inspiration from the rest of the team, please take the time to visit the rest of the design team, We all have very different styles so you can get lots of inspiration from them, I have included links to their pages for you:


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today, I hope you will join me again to see the step by steps that I will be sharing for the launch samples I have made. I really appreciate the lovely comments you leave here and on Facebook, thank you so much.xx

2 comments:

  1. Again more beautiful samples Nick. Love them all,although those quirky little houses do seem to sing out to me for some reason. Looking forward to some step by steps!
    Thanks for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Nick. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete