Thursday 13 October 2016

Leonie Pujol Launch Samples Part 1

It's been a long time since Leonie first launched her first collection on Hochanda, which was so different to anything we had seen before. I loved using those and to have a new selection to craft with has been very exciting.

There are six sets of stamps in the collection, all very different and wonderful to use along with the concept of 'White Space'. But also excellent to use singly to create stunning cards and projects whatever your style of crafting.

Within the collection there is also a brand new selection of inspirational words to use alone or in conjunction with the stamp collection.

Don't forget to visit my fellow Design Team members for even more inspiration. We have all produced very different designs, which I am sure you will love. Here are the links for them.


Thank you for taking the time to have a look at what I have made. I do hope you will pop by tomorrow to see some more of the projects I have to share. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous samples as usual. Must admit that out of these ones my favourite is the first one showing how the stamps make a lovely cases o their own.
    Thanks for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete