Monday 17 October 2016

Exciting New Bee Crafty Launch Today

Morning, I am so excited to be sharing some of the samples I have made for the Bee Crafty shows today on Hochanda. Please tune in, there are some amazing Crafty Goodies, including the most wonderful paper stack. It's been lovely to use along with the stamps and on it's own. The shows are on at 10 am, 1 pm and 5 pm.

The quality of the paper is amazing, it has the most beautiful finish to it and takes inks beautifully. I have also used my alcohol markers on it, I would highly recommend you get your hands on these fast, so you dont miss out.

I have used it as a scrapbook page as well, you can stamp on it with ease for adding even more detail and texture. Although I have to say it's stunning left well alone, depending on what you would like for your project of course.

As you probably know, I adore the Bee Crafty Wordage as they suit all occasions, they are so versatile and different to other sentiments out there, they also stamp beautifully.

I will look forward to sharing the step by steps with you over time, so I hope you will join me for those. Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you will be back very soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples,will try and catch the shows. Have just blown the crafting budget(not that it is much!) with my first order with Bee Crafty.
    Thanks for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nick x

    ReplyDelete