Friday 14 June 2019

NEW 'Back to Basics' with Craftascope and MORE

Hello Friends and Crafters, I do hope you are all well and the weather is getting better for you, I know it was bitterly cold on my last couple of days. Well today I have started a new series of Videos 'Back to Basics with Craftascope'. This was following my Natter with Nick on Wednesday, there were a couple of comments with regard to Masking, subsequently I received a couple of messages about the same thing. It occurred to me that there are so many new crafters and there is very little out there to help, so I though the Back to Basics might be a great idea. This is one of the cards I made in the show.

This is really to test the water and see if anyone does find it useful. I will keep an eye on the messages and comments to see if it's something that crafters would like to see regularly. If it is popular then I am more than happy to continue with the shows. So if there is anything at all that you would like to see, pleased add your comments below the Back to Basics Video on Youtube, so I know that this series is something you want to continue. Here is another card I made during the show today.

The Natter with Nick show was great on Wednesday, it was good too see some of you there and chat. The offer for the show is the wonderful Textures 1 stamps, these are great to add to any collection so if you don't have them. it's a great time to add them to your collection. There is a 5 pound saving on them until Midnight on Sunday (16th June). Here is the link for the Back to Basics Show.

There is also a welcome reduction on my Craftascope 'Blooming Marvelous' Collection, normally 79.95, now only 58.95, but this is only while this stock lasts. It's been a really popular offer and there are literally only a handful left. I know some people have it in their baskets, but if someone buys it you will lose out. I hate to see people who want things lose out, quite a few people missed out on the Retro Banner Stamps and the Rose Petal Dies, so do be quick.

This is the first chance I have had to say a huge thank you to everyone of you who has supported me on my short Craftascope Journey. It really has been terrific to have had so much support from you, I was over the moon that so many of you embraced the One Day Special, I was so proud of my Retro Collection. I've been thrilled to see all of the amazing creations being made and shared by so many, Above is a link for one of the shows with Charlie, if you would like to have a look, some inspiration or simply a refresh. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx






8 comments:

  1. Thanks Nick, love you work and your tubed video’s looking forward to more. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Annette, I am so pleased you like the things I share and the videos. I hope they go down well. The Back to Basics is a new one today so I hope I get some requests on the video, so I know it's something people want, if not maybe it's best to concentrate on the Natter with Nick only. I will have to see. I hope it's something people would like to see.xx

      Delete
  2. Nick you are an inspiration to us all. You think outside the box and encourage us to do so too. I'm playing with the retro banner die and stamps at the moment after having huge sucess with your stencils. Please continue to share your love of crafting with us. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marion It's very nice of you to say. It makes me very happy that I can offer a little inspiration, it really does make me very happy. Im so pleased you are having fun with the goodies too. Take care xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Nick
    Love all your ideas... fabulous videos so helpful...
    Hugs Sylvie c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvie, Thank you ever so much, If there is anything you would like to see in the 'Back to Basics' Series, leave any requests on the video and I can make a list of what to include in the series. I'd rather film things that you want to see.Thanks again.xx

      Delete
  4. I think the back to basics is a great idea,just haven't had the time to watch it yet though. I'll get there. I do love the cards that you made though, especially the first one in the autumn colours. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you eat a ton of its genuine and flavorful sustenance so you wont feel denied of passing up all the yummy stuff. Besides the arrangement is additionally glad for the way that you can eat all the flavorful nourishments that you need yet you are as yet ready to get more fit. http://glycematefacts.com

    ReplyDelete