Thursday 6 June 2019

Natter with Nick

Hi Friends and Crafters. Just a very quick post for now to let you know that my first Natter with Nick Episode is now on Youtube for you to see. There is a product of the week, which I discuss in a little more detail, there's never really enough time to tell you everything in a show, so I thought this might be a great idea.

Also in the show, I will show some of the show samples in a little more detail, these will be relevant to the products I have chosen for the particular episode. I will finish with a short demo and maybe a little look at some other samples or even products you have asked to see. It is supposed to be interactive, so it would be great to have your ideas. Feel free to leave any requests below and I will try to include them in the show.

I wanted to do these as a Facebook live but sadly my laptop camera is not working so until it's fixed I will have to use my phone, but it does mean I can watch along with you and answer any questions straight away. There will also be a special offer given during the show until midnight on Thursday. Details given about a giveaway/Competition.

Please take a look at the first episode and let me know what you think. Any feedback is very welcome. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason for ironing boards,cos they are certainly not for ironing!lol
    Considering the circumstances,stress and hassle it was brilliant. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete