Sunday 2 June 2019

Natter with Nick Wednesday at 7pm

Hi Friends and Crafters. Well thats my last Hochanda Show and launch for a couple of months now. I must say, I had the most amazing few days there, as I always do. It's always a great pleasure to visit and also have the chance to share my collections with you along with some Hints and Tips. I am trying something new. So who is going to join me for my 'Natter with Nick' show on Wednesday Evening at 7 pm? More details below and I am open to suggestions for future shows.

Firstly I want to take the time to let you know that I am running a Huge GIVEAWAY, the winner will receive my complete August Collection, consisting of Dies, Stamps and Stencils. All you have to do is leave an Honest review for any purchase on my Etsy site. I have also added a 15% Discount across the whole store for any and all orders over 25 GBP, do hurry if you missed anything. The discount will end at midnight on Wednesday 5th June. There is a link at the top of my blog page. Or Visit: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftascope

I have found it really difficult to go through all of the new items on the shows, I was even pushed on the One Day Special as I like to spend more time on the demos. I thought part of my Natter with Nick, will be to take one of the items and go through it in a little more detail.

Then maybe 5 minutes or so to got through a selection of the samples made for the show, which will show how the new products have been used and any other uses. Then any questions from you, anything Craftascope or related. Then maybe a short demo, again concentrating on the particular item featured in the show. Then finally a little chat or any more questions we can cover.

I think many of you know me well enough by now, that I will never recommend or use anything that I dont 100% believe in. At the end of the day, it's my reputation. If I recommended something that I didn't believe in, I would soon lose all credibility. There are certain brands and products that you will always here me talking about or using and there the ones I find are best quality and give excellent results again and again.

The item featured in the show, will also be available on my Etsy store at a very special price from the start of the show until Midnight on Thursday. I will either give you a special code at the time of the show or manually reduce the price before the show.

As I always say on my show, It's all about having fun and getting the best from your Crafting Products. If you have any Ideas, suggestions or feedback please leave it in the comments section. For now Take Care and Happy Crafting.


6 comments:

  1. Great idea do hope people realize this is a great opportunity to learn more & see more of the beautiful samples. Plus a chance to purchase what they may have not seen or were not sure of at a great price. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nick cant wait to see your Demos and the new Collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Nick, and a brilliant idea for Wednesday nights xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick
    Really enjoyed your shows on Hochanda ... you come across as a lovely person... you are so talented....
    love all your new Collections..
    your Flowers are amazing...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures of more lovely samples that you have made Nick. I think your FB live matter is a great idea. Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nick, I bought the Floral Stamp set and Die Collection and watched the show for first time, I was completely smitten and am new to this. Please can you tell me
    1)what felt pens you used to colour the purple 'scent with love' card and
    2)what paper did you use for the purple flowers (you said a lady sent it to you) if I can't get it what other paper can I use

    ReplyDelete