Monday 21 May 2018

Very Important Information If You Still Want to See What I Share.

DO YOU STILL WANT TO SEE WHAT I SHARE? This post is extremely important and legally I have to share this with you. It is for all of my valued viewers and especially those who subscribe and follow. The New Data Protection Law (GDPR) that comes into effect on Friday 25th May, say that I require explicit consent from you, in order for you to receive extracts from my blog.

If you still wish to remain on my mailing list and receive notifications of all New Blog posts I share, then please add your comment below. You must state that you wish to remain on the mailing list and continue as a follower.

Anyone I dont hear from with be removed from the list, to comply with the new regulations. You have until the end of May to let me know, to allow for delays and holidays

If you no longer wish to receive blog updates from me, then you don't need to do anything and your details will be removed, so you dont receive and further content from my blog. I do hope to hear from you.

I have also added a Privacy Policy (at the top of the page), which I am required to do. Please be assured that I do not share any information with any Third Party.

Take care all and Happy Crafting.xx

39 comments:

  1. I wish to remain on your mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick. Please keep me on your blog mailing list. I give informed consent to you to hold my details for this purpose. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick I wish to remain on the mailing list and continue as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please Nick. Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please Nick love your blog, please keep me listed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Nick I wish to remain xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please keep me on your list Nick. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep me on the list thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i really want to see more of your work Nick . Keeping sharing it to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you share. I wish to keep following.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nick, please keep me on your list. I am an avid follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes please Nick I still wish to remain on your mailing list x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes please Nick I wish to remain on your mailing list an subscribe to your blog. Best wishes Margaret. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still want to see your blogs please Nick xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please keep me on your list Thanks Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes Nick I wish to remain with you love thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just recently found your blog and I wish to remain as I am inspired by what you create. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep me posted Nick Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nick I would love to stay on your mailing list and subscribe to your inspirational blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please keep me updated with your blog Nick - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello. I know. Please keep me on your mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Judith Young would like to remain subscribing to your blog. Thanks Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  24. please continue to send. I dont want to miss a thing

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't want to lose you, Nick. I want to remain on your mailing list, please. Thank you❤

    ReplyDelete
  26. Of course I want to remain on the mailing list for your blog,would hate to miss anything.
    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to stay on your mailing list. Your blog posts are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. yes please Nick, I wish to remain on mailing and blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Nick
    Yes please keep me on your list ... l love all your makes
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete