Monday 28 May 2018

Archer's Crafts and More Exciting News

Hello My Friends and Crafters. A couple of really nice things to share with you today. Firstly I received a wonderful Prize from the Wonderful People at Archer's Crafts. It's a really stunning Wooden Welcome sign, I ma thrilled to have such a beautiful piece. I have not decided where I am going to place it yet, but it will definitely have pride of place. Please do take the time to visit their wonderful website ARCHER'S CRAFTS, they are experts in quality handcrafted and bespoke wooden sign writing, gifts and home decor. Thank you so much for my wonderful gift, I love it.

The other thing I am extremely excited to share with you is a brand new launch coming very soon. It's one not to miss. Today I can tell you that I have a Blog Post on Hochanda, showing a little of what you can expect. I really hope you will take a look, I have included a full tutorial, using the most amazing collection. I can tell you, you have not seen anything like it yet. It really is something amazing and it's launching on Hochanda at 6 pm on Wednesday.

Please don't miss it, it;s a must have, with so many possibilities. I have been waiting so long to share it with you all. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Nick. Thank you for sharing this. Look forward to seeing the launch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your prize it looks beautiful.
    The make on the Hochanda blog is amazing Nick,seems very complicated although the finished station is wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete