Tuesday 22 May 2018

I Don't want to loose you, IMPORTANT Please confirm your Email subscription

A huge thank you to all of my E-mail subscribers, It's been wonderful having your support, so I hope this will continue. I do hope that you will want to continue receiving snippets from my blog posts. Seeing all of the new things that I am sharing and the exciting things that are coming. 

You might have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect on Friday, 25th May 2018.

For you to continue receiving information with regard to my Crafting Tutorials. I am required by law to ask for your consent. So if you would like to remain on the e-mail subscription list Please send an email to me at: barnsleycrafter@yahoo.com Clearly stating that you wish to remain on the mailing list.

Feel free to copy and paste this wording if it helps: I would like to remain on your mailing list and receive snippets from all new posts. Thank you.

If I dont receive confirmation then I will have to delete your email and subscription from my blog, meaning you will no longer receive notifications of any new posts. I will be doing this at the end of May to allow for delays and Holidays. I have also added a Privacy Policy to my Blog, which I am required to do.

I hope you have enjoyed the crafting hints.tips and tutorials I have shared up to now. I hope you will join me for more, but thank you for your previous support. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx





No comments:

Post a Comment