Wednesday 30 May 2018

A Friendly Warning, Pleased don't miss this

Good afternoon Crafters and friends. What a lovely afternoon, just been to my friends house as they have just got a lovely Goat and Kid, it was lovely to visit and see them in their new home. This is a friendly warning about tonight's One Day Special on Hochanda at 6 pm. I am sharing a sneek peek of another of the scenes I have made using the collection, you might have seen the tutorial I shared on the Hochanda Blog, if not do go and see.

This is such a wonderful collection, I really cant tell you the hours of fun I have had making and designing the projects that I will be sharing. I really hope you will tune in tonight as I know how popular these are going to be, so I dont want you to miss out. Here is a scene I have made using just one of the sets in the collection. If you have any questions do ask. Tutorials, Coming Soon. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Did watch at 6pm but couldn’t watch at 8 as Freeview finishes at 7pm and my internet isn’t good enough to watch Rewind. The show I saw was very good. Love what you have done. Very clever. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing card made from an amazing collection of dies,stamps etc. Just too expensive for me to be able to buy but love seeing everything that you have made with them.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete