Thursday 25 January 2018

Joanna Sheen, Launch Sneek Peeks

Morning, In addition to my normal post, I am also treating you to a couple of Sneek Peeks of the samples I made for a New Launch from Joanna Sheen. Joanna is launching her fabulous Fairy Door Dies today on Create and Craft at 12 Noon with another show today at 6 pm. Tomorrow there are  two more shows at 11 am and 3 pm, I really do hope that you will tune in as Joanna is celebrating 15 Years with Create and Craft.

I will be sharing my samples from Saturday onward with full step by steps including photos. Also on the show will be Joanna Sheen's Cardmaking Boxed Set, containing an embossing folder, a lovely stencil, a beautiful daffodil die and a sheet of super flower stamps, not to mention all of the inspirational step by steps. Please do check it out.

The doors really are wonderful, the detail in them is amazing along with all of the extras that accompany them. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

4 comments:

  1. These sneak peeks are lovely. Thank you. I recently made a fairy house at my pottery class and am very pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I hope you are enjoying your classes, Would love to see it, I bet it looks smashing in clay. Will you fire it as well? Take care xx

      Delete
  2. These look beautiful as always and look forward to seeing the step by steps.
    Thank you for sharing,Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I am looking forward to sharing the whole project with you along with the photos.xx

      Delete