Monday 5 June 2017

Special Friend

Morning, Here I have used watercolour card, Brusho and Pixie Powders to create a background to use with the Circle Pop Out Kinetic card dies from Crafters Companion. The shows should still be available via 'Rewind' via the Hochanda website.

I took a sheet of watercolour card and thoroughly saturated it on both sides under the tap. I then sprinkles Violet, Prussian Blue and Ultramarine Brusho. Next I added a very small amount of Bronze Blush and White Pearl Pixie Powders in a few areas across the card before spritzing with a little water. I then left it to dry.

I next cut out the kinetic base in white Centura Pearl, 'Hint of Silver' and 2 of the beautiful floral panels. From one of the panels I cut out the flowers and shaped them. I cut out the background and assembled my card.

To finish, I added the flowers that I had shaped using Collall Tacky Glue. The I used the Blue Cosmic Shimmer PVA to add centres to all of the flowers.

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to visit today. I do hope that you have enjoyed the step by step and the finished card. If you do enjoy reading my blog and the things I share then I would love your nomination for best blog in the International Craft Awards,the link is here:
http://www.craftsbeautiful.com/awards/
Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick. I must try the Brusho's and Pixie Powders together. Thank you for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The flowers make a beautiful card and the background sets it off so well. Thank you for your tip on how wet to get the card,must try it as I have never been completely happy with pixie powders when I have used them.
    Thank you for sharing, Nicola xxx.

    ReplyDelete