Monday 12 June 2017

Let's Celebrate

Morning, I have another card to share today that I made for the launch of the Kinetic Card dies by Crafters Companion on Hochanda. This one looks fairly simple, it does take a little more time and effort as the petals from a contrasting card are place within the design before adding the sparkle.

To start with, I cut the card base with the sentiment cut out from the centre using black gloss card.

I next cut the beautiful decorative panels in the same black card and placed a Wonder Sheet behind. I then cut the same panels with Centura Pearl 'Hint of Silver'. These would not be wasted and used for another card. I then took all of the white petals and pieced them into the black card and filled the remaining space with ultra-fine glitter Periwinkle.

A centre circle was cut from Centura Pearl with a wonder sheet cover, I secured this behind the sentiment and infilled with the same glitter.

I edged all of the components with a Pebeo 4Artist marker before assembling the card as in the photos.

That is my last sample from this particular launch so I hope you have enjoyed the cards that I have shared.

Exciting news, Leonie will be showcasing here die collections on the 15th June so I will be sharing the cards I have made for that after the shows, but I hope to share a couple of Sneek Peaks before then. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, bye for now, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blue card,love the in piecing of the white petals and the glitter.
    Thank you for sharing, Nicola xxx.

    ReplyDelete