Wednesday 25 November 2020

Just one of many ways to use the mens face stencils

Good evening to you all, well I am even later tonight. I have had so many things to sort out and I was determined to get a blog post written at the very least. So here I am sharing a collection of sketched faces made using the mens A5 face stencils Trent, Xander, Bailey and Brendon. At the time I designed these there were plenty of 'Ladies' stencils but nothing to help if you wanted a male face for a project. I designed these to be incredibly easy to use whether you are a beginner or more advanced. I have a real time video, it's about 15 minutes long and shows how easy it is to create your own from start to finish.

The stencil has an inside and an outside edge, one edge will give you one look and the inner edge will give you another, then you can also get another look by using a mixture of the 2 edges. You can leave the hair of totally and add a hairstyle of your own choice.

As you progress you can start altering other parts as well and even add more such as shoulders chest etc. It's totally up to you, its a great tool for youngsters too, my nephew has actually used it to learn to sketch draw and paint and now loves it even more, it can really build your confidence to move on.

So it's a great learning tool if you choose to use it like that, but it can also be used in the same way as any regular stencil. With inks, paints, pastes etc, the choice is yours. It's great on t shirts and for so many other projects. Use them in your mixed media, journals, card making and scrapbooks too.

Here is the video, it really is worth watching if you have just 15 minutes or so, if you have already got the stencils why not work along too. It will be here whenever you want so, if you do get hold of them on Sunday's shows, come back and lets draw together. I tell you at the beginning everything you need, which is very little.

So thats all for now, I hope you have enjoyed this, I am hoping that I will get a video done again for tomorrow and go through some of the other items that will be shown by Leonie on Sundays Craftascope shows on Hochanda at 3pm & 7pm. There are some back in stock items, but be quick some have yet to last the length of one show and sadly I wont be bringing them back once they have gone. If you haven't seen any of the other videos or posts this week then I am giving everyone a voucher code for 35% off your orders on my Craftascope store on Etsy, the code is THANKS35, do feel free to share it with Family and Friends. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Can’t wait to see the show Nick....Leonie will do you proud
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you enjoyed the shows Sylvie, I thought they were fantastic, Leonie really did a wonderful job. It was sad to see some of the items go but I think they made an error with the stock as I do have a few of the items still on my Etsy store. So I will definitely have to save one for myself. Lovely to hear from you, it seems like such a long time, I am wondering if the day of the blog has finally gone. Im not sure if people just like photos more now and the videos. Take care xx

      Delete