Sunday 22 November 2020

3rd Anniversary and a New Video

Hi everyone, This month marks the 3rd Anniversary of Craftascope. Yes it's 3 years since I first appeared on Hochanda with the very first Craftascope Collection. Since then, there have been 10 and the lovely Lou Withers launched the last one for me in September. I really can't believe how quickly the years have passed. Leonie Pujol will be spinning her magic this Sunday with a wide selection of Craftascope goodies, there's something to suit everybody. Don't miss her shows at 3pm & 7pm, There really are some 'not to be missed' offers to be had along with some back in stock items that might not last. I hope you will join ,e at 8.30 UK time for this new video.

As I have said before I really have missed you all so much over the last few months. I would really have loved to visit Hochanda to share a couple of hours crafting with you. But sadly with things the way they are, it just wasn't possible. I am thrilled that Leonie kindly offered to do these shows for me. It's always good to see just how versatile the products are. How to use them in a totally different way.to achieve a wide variety of looks for your crafting.

It's been an incredibly difficult year for everyone this year, but how wonderful to see a little light at the end of the tunnel. Having been in regular contact with some of you it's been a great comfort to me. It's been a very lonely year, so I'd like to thank those of you who have kept in touch, it's made  all the difference.

It's been such a shame that I have not been around as much as normal, a few of you will know the reasons. Sadly my health hasn't been good and has deteriorated over the last few months, so it's just not been possible to spend so much time keeping my blog up to date.

Like a lot of small businesses I have struggled through the year and not being able to travel has meant my Hochanda Shows have not been possible either. I have never been the sort of person to share my problems or ask for support or help, but I have to admit that with my health \s it is and reduction in sales has been incredibly difficult to cope with. Quite a few people have asked how or if they could help, at the moment the best way to help me, would be to treat yourself to some Craftascope goodies.

It's hard to say and normally I wouldn't but just lately everything seems to be going wrong for me, I just keep telling myself that things will soon turnaround, so hopefully they will.

Please do bear in mind when shopping online, every country is warning pf postal delays, due to lack of transport, illness and self isolating. I would like to let you know that I am still packing and posting within 2 days and normally the same day, but the delays are put of my control. If you would like to buy anything from Craftascope, here is a voucher offering 35% off (THANKS35). Feel free to share it with Friends and Family. Every single order means a lot to me and makes a difference.

Do keep a look out on Facebook and my Youtube Channel this week, I will be adding more videos, showing off just a few of the products along with some card ideas, hints and tips. And don't forget to join Leonie on Sunday.

One last thing, I will be running a big Giveaway on the Hochanda Facebook Page. It's due to go live on the 25th, so good luck to you all. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment