Tuesday 24 November 2020

One of those Days, A bit late but another video and some demos

 Hi All ,So sorry it's late but I have another video for you tonight  at 7.30 UK time and you can have a laugh as you name it, it went wrong. But the card came out okay, so I hope you will enjoy it all the same. We all have those days when things don't go as planned. There are a couple of demos, a great way to use your scraps of card too.



Here's the card front as finished, just have to mount it on a base. I hope you have seen some of the wonderful samples from the Design Team, they have made some amazing cards and projects for the shows on Sunday, I hope you will join Leonie at 3pm & 7pm on Hochanda, there's loads of fantastic offers and some won't be back so please don't miss anything that you would like.



If you've not seen any of the previous videos, I have given you all a voucher, this is for 35% off anything on the Craftascope store on Etsy. The code is THANKS35, do feel free to share it with crafty friends and Family. Thats all for now and I hope to see you tomorrow. Take care and Stay Safe.xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nick. I have one of these days often xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Margaret. I hope you enjoyed it and got something out of the video and blog. Rushed off my feet today so I am just getting round to the post. Take care and bless you for leaving your comment.xx

      Delete