Tuesday 10 November 2020

Congratulations to the Lucky Draw Winners, Still More to Come......

Hi Everyone. Yesterday was a very exciting day, it was the day the lucky draw winners were announced. The lucky winners both get a voucher to spend at the Craftascope Etsy store. The big prize was for 250 pounds and the other for 50 Pounds. I announced the winners on my new YouTube Video, Do take a look as there's a lot more on the video. Lots of inspiration, cards from crafters, tips and a bit of  chit chat. Do look out over the next few days as I will be launching a new prize draw and I hope you will all join in.



It goes without saying that I have missed you all such a lot. It's been a really hard year for everyone this year and like a lot of people I have felt lonely and cut off. Some of you will know about my health issues and sadly they have really taken their toll this year, so I have been around less than in the past. I am really hoping that I can spend a bit more time with you either on my blog or via Youtube Video's

It's nearly a year now since I was last at Hochanda, that another thing I have really missed, not being able to share my new collections with you, like I have before. A visit to Hochanda is always uplifting, after the positive news yesterday about a possible vaccine, things are looking a lot more optimistic for us all, especially for those more at risk, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

It's been wonderful that Lou and Leonie have both done Craftascope shows for me, we are all so unique when it comes to crafting, so having crafters with such a variety of styles is a good thing for us all. It demonstrates how the products can be used using a wide range of techniques to suit your own particular style.

In addition to the main prizes there's a little something for everyone, a 10 Pound voucher code to use against any purchase over 20 pounds. Just add the code 10FFF at checkout. I also gave the date of the next shows on Hochanda, later this month. Leonie has kindly offered to present the Craftascope shows on 29th November at 3pm & 7pm on Hochanda. Im definitely looking forward too watching, I have always loved Leonie's style of crafting. Im sure it will be a lot of fun and one not to be missed. Thats all for now, so Take Care, Happy Crafting and above all Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment