Sunday 2 September 2018

The Clarity Celebrations Continue

Morning Friends and Crafters. The Clarity Celebrations Continue on Hochanda at 2 pm Today, with a wonderful 2 Hour Special. Do join in the fun. Here are some Sneak peeks of the samples I have made for the show. Don't forget the Brand New One Day Special Launching with Paul and Linda at 6 & 8 pm tonight and tomorrow at 9 am, 1 pm, with the Final Call at 5 pm.

You really dont want to miss any of the shows today or tomorrow.

Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Nick. Oh and congratulations on joining the Clarity DT! Heard Barbara say you had on the shows yesterday. I seem to remember commenting ,sometime last year I think,that you should be on their DT because of your awesome work with their products.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, so pleased you like the sneek peeks, I am really looking forward to the show at 2, it will be my first time. I couldn't say when you mentioned it, but Barbara asked me about 2 years ago but I had to turn it down as I was on Leonie's team. So now I could and she asked me again a while ago. I m very excited. Hope you get to see the shows.xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for showing your work today. I did watch the shows and loved your card By the Seaside. I shall be watching again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete