Thursday 20 September 2018

Christmas Snowflakes From 'Winter Wonderland'

Morning & Thank you for all your comments it was lovely to share the news with you yesterday, Today I am sharing a Christmas Card I made for the launch of 'Winter Wonderland', A beautiful Signature Range from Sara. There are so many wonderful elements in the collection, it really makes it a pleasure to design cards to suit any taste or style. Everything in the collection coordinates perfectly, so all of the hard work has been done for you.

You will need:
Winter Wonderland 'Yuletide Sentiment
Winter Wonderland 'Snowflake Quartet
Winter Wonderland 'Fluttering Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
Winter Wonderland 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Winter Wonderland Luxury Matt Mirror Card: Winter Blue and Ice Blue
Centura Pearl Card Base
Crystalina Glitter
Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
Tacky Glue
Foam on a Roll
3D Glue Gel

Step 1: From the Winter blue, cut a selection of snowflakes.

Step 2: Add the double sided adhesive sheet to an 8 x 8 piece of card. Arrange your snowflakes, leaving the very centre as it will be covered.

Step 3: Coat the whole card with glitter and trim the edges.

Step 4: Cut the mats for the card layers, allow only a fine border and dont forget to gut the card. You should be able to get all 3 from one sheet of the card with basic layering dies.

Step 5: Layer your snowflake piece onto the largest.

Step 6: Take a matching sheet from the 6 x 6 paper pad and mount onto a layer using Tacky glue.

Step 7: Cut 'Merry Christmas' from Winter Blue. Also emboss a piece of 4 x 4 white card. The detail on this embossing folder is amazing.

Step 8: Cut a die to fit over the 4 x 4 embossed card, here I have used a Spellbinder die.

Step 9:  Layer this die onto your embossed piece, then add the 'Merry Christmas'

Step 10: To finish your card layer up as shown in the photo. To add depth and dimension use Foam on a roll for the two centre panels.

Many thanks for joining me today, I do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and the finished card I have shared with you. I hope you will stop by again very soon to see what else I have to share. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this card,which is so clean and elegant. The background that you have made is beautiful and like the colours that you have chosen.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, You know me I love the blues. I a so pleased you like it. Many thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Morning Nick, gorgeous creation, thanks for the instructions, I can have a play when my order arrives.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June, Thank you ever so much, I am really pleased you like it and hope it helps for when your collection arrives. I have a lot more to post for this collection over the coming days and weeks and hope they help to. Take care xx

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card Nick and, as always, a brilliant tutorial. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so lovely and I like the tutorial. Thanks for sharing it. But that black background is so hard to read.

    ReplyDelete