Friday 14 September 2018

Harmony House

Morning Friends and Crafters, Thank you for joining me today. I am sharing a card I made for the Launch of the wonderful Three Way Overlay Stamps on Hochanda. I do hope you got to see the shows during the celebrations for 25 years of Clarity.

You will need:
Clarity Three Way Overlay Townhouse Stamp Set
Clarity Word Chain Stamps "Harmony"
Clarity "Wee Houses" Stamp Collection
Black Card
Versamark Ink Pad
Anti Static Bag
Selection of Mica Powders
Spray n Shine

Step 1: Wipe your card with an Antic Static bag.

Step 2: Stamp your negative stamp using Versamark. Add the 'Harmony' from the word chains. Next add three of the wee houses.

Step 3: Sprinkle your selection of Mica Powders.

Step 4:Using a very soft brush to brush of the excess. Protect with Spray n Shine or Hairspray.

Step 5: Take another piece of black card, this will be your layer. Edge the card with Versamark and using the same selection of colours add Mica, Brush off the excess as before. Once it's been cleaned up spray with Spray n Shine or some hairspray, this will stop the image being smudged.

Step 6: Layer you design onto the edged card you have just made, with Tacky Glue. Then mount this piece on to a black card base.

Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and finished card. Hope to see you again very soon to see what I have to share. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx


4 comments:

  1. Hello Nick

    I love your card, thank you for sharing. I really should get my mica powders out and not forget them.

    Regards, Roz.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, Thank you, you're more than welcome I do love to share with you all. Definitely get your micas out, you can get some wonderful effects.xx

      Delete
  2. Love this different use of the stamps.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, you know me I like to try something different. Always glad to share with you.xx

      Delete