Wednesday 2 October 2019

Patchwork, Fun With 1'' Blocks

Morning Friends and Crafters, Hope you are all well and ready for another video today, it would be lovely if you would like to join me tonight at 7 pm. This evening I will be sharing the finished blocks from last week. This weeks block is all about the 1'' square block. I for one don't have the sewing skills or confidence to ensure all the points match up perfectly, so this is a wonderful shortcut. 

I hope that this new technique will help you too and if you are totally new like me, then maybe it will give you the confidence to try it yourself. I still think the best bit of this is creating your very own fabric designs, it's been such great fun. 

The patterns and colour mixes, really do give you the most amazing effects. I've spent so much time looking at the different effects, it's just so interesting and beautiful. Here's the link for this evenings video, I hope to see you at 7 pm (UK Time) on the Youtube Channel.

To celebrate the first year of Craftascope Makes on Facebook, The anniversary of the first year of bringing you Craftascope Products along with just adding the 40th video on my Youtube Channel, I will be doing a few very special offers on my Etsy store, so do watch out.

The first of the Offers is now live, SAVE A WHOPPING 30% OFF OF 2 OF THE MOST POPULAR COLLECTIONS, THIS RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT, It is a limited offer, so will end if the stock goes first. 

I hope you are enjoying the videos I am adding to the channel, they are building up on the channel and cover quite a variety of crafts, with plenty of Idea's, Hint's and tips. I am sure there will be plenty more to come in the future for everyone. For the GIVEAWAY please don't forget to add your reviews on the Etsy site to be in with the chance of winning the New Craftascope Collection. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching this Nick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The samples that you show in the pictures look great Nick

    ReplyDelete