Saturday 26 October 2019

Craftascope News.

Morning Friends and crafters, everything is in full swing here, I will soon be on my way to Hochanda for my Anniversary shows. On November 1st, it will be exactly a year since I brought you my very first collection. There are so many people too thank, Hochanda for giving me the opportunity and taking a chance on Me, Leonie Pujol, for giving her honest opinion and giving me the courage and confidence to produce the collection in the first place.

Most Importantly of all are YOU, My Customers & Friends, who have followed my journey through the first year. Bought and enjoyed the collections I have shared on Hochanda. Shared your wonderful creations and above all given me your Support, Friendship and Trust.

There have been up's and down's along the way, difficult decisions to make and through it all many of you have stayed with me and helped to grow the Craftascope Brand to what it it is today. I can never thank you all enough for that. Whatever happens in the future, I will never forget your Friendship and the support you have shown me at times when things seemed impossible.

Last night I found out that I have been shortlisted for the 'Craft Product of The Year' in the 2019 'Best of Craft Awards' Judged Categories. I had to read it 3 times, in fact I read the first sentence and almost closed the mail thinking it was one of those friendly let down Mails. I am over the moon to have been selected and totally speechless. I love Crafting, It's been in my blood, since I can remember.

For many years, I have tried to help others where possible, It's always been incredibly important to me. I know just how much time, money & disappointments I encountered when I first started out. So I wanted to make a difference for others and I really hope I have.

It's come at a time, when good news has been illusive, so this couldn't be more welcome. To have one of my Favourite Collections 'The Media Medley' shortlisted in these awards is more than I could ever hope for, Many of you will have this collection already and I hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have. With any luck maybe my Anniversary Launch might be in with a chance in the future.

I did a little preview on youtube of whats coming up on Friday. I have been overwhelmed by the amazing samples from my wonderful Design Team. It seem that they have been having a ball with it, I have received a record amount of samples so far, with still more to come. 

I hope you will join me over the weekend, starting Friday at 6pm for the launch of my One Day Special, I have lots of offers planned, a different one every hour, Giveaways and more. I will be on again on Monday, with brand new colours to add the Heat Transfer Paints and more new goodies. Everything will also be on my Craftascope Etsy Store. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the shows. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I really hope you got to see the shows. Lovey to hear from you.xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nick
    You certainly are a fabulous crafter... I love watching you on Hochanda... you seem to be able to turn you hand at anything...can't wait for your shows... lots of tips ... ideas and inspiration...
    see you on tele.... well iPad for me as we don't have a TV...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Sylvie, It's so nice of you to say that. I have to say I love my craft and I like to try as many crafts as possible. I can assure you not all of them are successful but even those are still very enjoyable. Im so pleased I can offer some inspiration and ideas, it's all about having fun, that my motto. I really hope you enjoyed the shows and the new collections. Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete