Saturday 6 July 2019

Creative Stamping Magazine

Hi friends and Crafters, I know there are a few of you that aren't on Facebook, so I wanted to share some more news with you today. I have had my first spread in the Creative Stamper Magazine. I was so excited this week to see it, when a friends shared it with me. I've not got my copy yet but I am hoping to get one.

I am just in the process of completing my next collection as I have a deadline to meet, as soon as thats all settled I will be back to normal, thank goodness. It's not long now and I will be coming back to the UK. I have a stand at Stamperama in Stevenage on the 11 August and then on the 13th, I am off to Hochanda.

Im not sure if any of you will be interested, but I have recently put out a design Team Callas I m looking to expand my team.Here are the details below if you are interested. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

DESIGN TEAM CALL: Do you enjoy creating mixed and multi media projects? Love using stamps, stencils and dies? Have an interest in creating with fabric and thinking outside the box?
Craftascope is a small company that makes great quality stamps, stencils and dies designed by Nick Roberts and is looking to add some new design team members to the existing team!
This design team call is open worldwide.
Requirements:
To produce approximately 8 samples to be shown on shopping television at new launches
To produce extra samples as required for extra shows (notice would be given)
To be active and share projects on social media, a blog would be ideal but not essential
Have a Facebook account to enable access to the DT group
You would receive:
Stamps, stencils and dies to create your samples with
Approximately 6 weeks before launches to enable projects to be completed
If you are interested then please e mail craftascope99@gmail.com
Please include ‘DT Call’ in the subject line and the following information in your email:
Name and a bit about you
Any design teams you are currently on
Social media links (e.g. blog, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)
Photos of 4 of your favourite projects showing a range of techniques, including at least one card
Closing date 31st July

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you enjoy reading my blog, I am sure I will be back to normal this week now I have got everything up to date. I love to share with you so it really is a pleasure when I hear that you like what I do share.Thank you ever so much.xx

      Delete
  2. Got my copy yesterday. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am so pleased, Does it look good? I am so jealous, I dont have a copy. Thank you.xx

      Delete