Friday 24 May 2019

Dare to Be Different One Day Special with Craftascope

Morning Friends and Crafters, Well at last I have got to the end of the preparation for my very first One Day Special on Hochanda. I do hope you will join me and add your support. This is a very different collection, absolutely fantastic for Mixed Media projects, but a lot more besides.

The stamps, dies and stencils will allow you to create a wide range of unique crafting projects. Today I have included a few Sneek Peeks for you. to give you a taste of whats to come.

I really am sure the shows are going to be a lot of fun and maybe a few surprises along the way. You never know.There has been an awful lot of prep, which has taken a lot more time than I expected so please forgive me for my absence, I do hope you think it's been worth the wait.

Please do join me on Monday evening at 6pm with Hayley and then 8pm with our Leonie. I will be back again for more shows on Tuesday at 9am, 1pm and for Final Call at 5pm. I really look forward to sharing this collection with you and hope you will add your support. Will you 'Dare to be Different ?' 

For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow! love your new collection - it's fabulous -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your show Nick. Love the look of this too X mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh awesome im so nosy for sure i will watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.....love the Nick looking forward to this x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the full range. Best of luck with the ODS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great ODS it looks. Will be ready and waiting for 6:00pm Monday. Hope it goes great for you, you deserve it. Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderfu! Love the textured backgrounds. They are all amazing, will be anxiously awaiting all the DT samples & your helpful demos!! Thank you for you hard work, I know this a labor of love & it shows!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nick
    Your work is fabulous... can't wait for your shows on Hochanda
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look stunning and right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to your shows Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic show and products Nick. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nick I loved your show with Leonie. Your Demo's were amazing. I loved all your stencils stamps & dies. The concept is fantastic.
    I have just started having a go at mixed media & enjoying it.
    Thank you Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really enjoyed all the shows this week Nick. Love all your new stamps and dies etc., must have a look on Etsy. Tak3 care

    ReplyDelete