Thursday 9 May 2019

Dare To Be Different

Hi Friends and Crafters, Another busy but very enjoyable day here in Bulgaria. It's all systems go, getting ready for my very first One Day Special on Hochanda. Today on my blog, I have all of the show details and a full Sneek Peak of something I will be bringing to you very, very soon. Also today I am sharing a tutorial of how I made the book mark from my last show.

You Will Need:
Aly's Inky Fingers Alphabet Stamp Set
Shrink Plastic
Leather or Faux Leather
Gelli Roll Pens
Silver Jump Rings
Selection of Beads, Stones and Charms
Quickie Glue Pen
Stayzon Black Ink
Gilding Film or Flake.

Step 1: Use a tag die to cut a tag, here I have used the Sheena set. Next cut out the Dolphin using a scrap of Leather in a contrasting colour.

Step 2: On shrink plastic, stamp the 'Grace' along with the dolphins and the initial letters for the person it's for. Colour in using your chosen media, here I have used sparkly gelli pens.

Step 3: Use the same letter to stamp the initial on to the bookmark. Add little highlights using the glue pen and add the foil once dry. Use the appropriate adhesive to secure the dolphin in place.

Step 4: Use the jump rings to add the beads, charms and the little elements you shrunk earlier. This really is a wonderful piece to give as a gift, this one was for my niece, 'Charlotte'

Now for a little look at something I will be bringing to Hochanda for my One Day Special. I can't tell you how excited I am to share my new products with you. I will be launching my 'Dare To Be Different' Collection on Monday 27th May at 6pm on Hochanda. There will be another show at 8pm, with more chances to see the new goodies on Tuesday 28th at 9am, 1pm and Final Call at 5pm. There will free gifts, giveaways and lot of fun, I do hope you will join me.

It's my very first one day special, I am obviously looking forward to bringing you a lot more, so I would really appreciate your support, so please join my then. For now, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

16 comments:

  1. Just from this sneak peek the new collection will be fabulous! Peace & Harmony what better sentiments! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I cant wait to share the rest with you, I really cant. It's just a small part of the collection. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning Nick, love it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marion, I am really looking forward to sharing the rest of the collection.xx

      Delete
  3. Two beautiful pieces. Love them both. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous projects Nick. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I am really pleased you like them both.I can hardly wait to share more of the new collection.xx

      Delete
  5. They are lovely, have saved up so I am all set ha ha. Take care and look forward to the 27th X mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you have your machine too, how exciting, I have lot's of demos planned and want. to try and show as much as I can with lots of different media. I can't wait to share it all with you. Got a great offer for the ODS and some free items too. So all set and not long to go. I am so pleased you like this peek.xx

      Delete
  6. Looks great looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, Really pleased you think so. It can't come fast enough for me I can tell you. I am coming over the end of next week. Getting more and more excited.xx

      Delete
  7. Wow.. So fabulous! Can't wait for your site ❤️x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish, I am pleased you think so. I have had such fun with the whole collection trying to show as many different ways to use it. It is very different so I hope people are ready for it. Thanks again.xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thats okay, I knew what you meant anyway, THANKS AGAIN.XX

      Delete