Saturday 4 May 2019

Clarity On Hochanda

Morning Friends and Crafters. Goodness only knows where these days are going lately. I seem to get up and before I know it, it's the end of another day. If anyone has any idea of ho to stretch the day, then I would be more than happy if you could share. Well despite the day going nowhere I did get a lot done, more prep for my next Hochanda Shows and some projects for the Clarity Shows. Yes Barbara is back with us tomorrow on Hochanda for a 2 hour show, with some super Stencils, Stamps and Groovi plates.

Today I am sharing one of the projects I have done with the stencil, I do hope you like it. I have used the Colourcraft Fabric Paints, the 'Opaques'. They really give a wonderful effect, you can mix all of the colours to achieve the perfect one to match the project.

I have a full post on the Hochanda Blog today, using the same stencil to create 4 cards. There is a full tutorial with photos and the variations for you to see. Please take a look and if you have time I would love for you to leave a comment or some feedback. VISIT HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to be back with you on Monday morning bright and early, Fingers Crossed, for now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

8 comments:

  1. Certainly a very bright and cheerful t shirt. Always love the Clarity products and as ever you show us how to use them in different ways. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I m a little addicted to fabric crafts at the moment and how else to use the goodies. Stencils are so underrated as well, there are so many ways to use them, So pleased you like it, Thank you so much.xx

      Delete
  2. It is lovely Nick, thank you for sharing your techniques x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marion, It really is a pleasure to share with you. There's always more to come.Take care xx

      Delete
  3. I love this shirt & the color choice. Stencil is awesome. Love that you used a shirt, we forget to try different types of materieals to use with stencils & stamps. Great project xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, Im really pleased you like this. I think we all take stencils for granted and don't use them to get the most out of the designs, there are so many ways to use them. Thanks again.xx

      Delete
  4. Looks great how did do you apply the paint Nick would love to do something like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I applied it with a sponge. Sorry this wasn't a full blog today as I did one on the Hochanda Page. I will be sharing another project like this with full details of how to add the extra detail to finish the designs. Take care xx

      Delete